Submit your completed permit applications here.

The permit application can be found by clicking HERE

Below are instructions for filling out a water permit and places you can go to get the information needed to fill out the permit completely. If you still need help filling out the permit you can call (406)768-5905 and we will help you.

NOTE: In order to edit our permit application after downloading the file you will need to have the "SIGN" tool in Adobe Acrobat Reader (The latest version since X) or another version check this site for the other versions. You may also scan the document after filling it out to submit it.

Please make water useage and permit application fee checks payable to: Fort Peck Tribes

and mail them to:

         Fort Peck Tribes
ATTN:Water Resources Office
     501 Medicine Bear Rd.
          P.O. Box 1027
       Poplar, MT 59255

CLICK HERE to submit your permit application to